Friday, March 17, 2006

Martian Intafada part 13


Rockets rained down on Kyoto on mars sending the population scurrying underground. The Japanese defenders tried to stop the advance of the Martian rebels, but found they were powerless to slow the advance of the makeshift tanks, which spearheaded the attack.

“They have tanks and rocket planes! What has security been doing, sleeping”!?! Accused Noguchi.

“You cut workers rations and work them like animals, so of course they rebel. But on top of that you hide the fact that so much equipment is missing. Maybe if you had let me know that so many bulldozers had been damaged and that 3, 3 had simply vanished. I could have put it together sooner.” Yelled Seigo-dono.

“Well I don’t have time for this my family and I are going up the elevator.”

“Maybe your family, but you are staying right here. I have made dozens of requests for more security personal and every time you made sure that it did not happen as you saw it cutting into your profit margin. So you will stay here with me and die gloriously for the empire and the Emperor.”

“But...”

“But nothing, you have lived your life like a disgusting parasite; you will die like a man.”

1 comment:

iamnasra said...

Assalam Aleikum...Shukran A-ziyara (Thanks for the visit) ...Its good to read here about bits and pieces ...keep on writing...good writing stimulates the mind...